My problem is my hair fall is going on in summer season. I tried everything bt it doesnt stop.

My problem is my hair fall is going on in summer season. ...
Your hair needs a high protein well-rounded diet. A strand of hair is composed of mostly protein, which means your hair needs protein to grow. Hair and nails are both protein fibers. Hence a therapeutic diet prescribed by a registered dietitian can help a lot in hair growth. Besides diet excessive stress and some medication are conclusively known to retard hair growth and promote hair loss. - cut down on the use of hair spray, hair gels, and styling creams that contain harsh chemical ingredients, which can dry out the scalp and cause the formation of flakes. Also harsh treatments such as perms, colours, relaxers etc take a toll on the health of your hair. - avoid changing your shampoo and conditioner constantly. Stick to one good mild cleansing shampoo for six months before changing. - excessive exposure to the sun, pollution, rain water and dust without proper protection makes the hair dry, brittle and limp. Use a live in conditioner during the rains to protect it from the humidity and wash and oil it regularly to maintain a healthy scalp. I may also prescribe medications like biotin or minox. That are proven to help in hairgrowth and repair I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for rx.