Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 38 year old man. I have a tootache for the last 1 year. What should I do ? Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Go to a dental clinic for through check up to rule out the cause of pain. You may have gum disease or fracture in the tooth. X-ray will help to get the right diagnosis.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.