I want to extract my wisdom tooth. I have x-ray done. What will be approx cost of this.

I want to extract my wisdom tooth. I have x-ray done. Wha...
Cost will be decided depending on the severity & condition of the wisdom tooth. Appx cost will be from 2000 & onwards.
Cost varies from case to case and city to city, since oralh is at GURGAON cost here will be different than Mumbai.
Cost varies according to the complexity of the treatment. So it may cost you from 1000 to 5000 or more.
It depends on position of tooth, range from 2000-5000.
2500 to 8000 INR depending on the case. Xray needed.
It depends on whether the roots are straight or curved and near trigeminal mandibular nerve. Ranges from 2000 to 10000 rs.