Hi her weight is very low according to her height please give any solution to weight gain.

Hi her weight is very low according to her height please ...
If you have a fast metabolism and you want to bulk up, changing the way you eat and exercise can help you gain weight more quickly. While you can always gain weight by eating junk food and getting little exercise, the healthier way to do it is by eating plenty of nutrient-rich food and weight training to build up your muscle mass. It? s not going to happen overnight, but if you start right away you? ll see results within a few weeks. Eat more than three meals a day. If you naturally have a really fast metabolism, eating three meals a day, eating this much can take a lot of effort, since you need to stock up on enough food to feed yourself more often. Pack calorie-rich snacks you can eat on the go, like bananas and peanut butter or dense granola bars. Eat plenty of calories at every meal. Eating five small, low-calorie meals isn? t going to cut it; they? ve got to be big and rich in calories. Load up on a restaurant-sized meal each time, with big portions of meat, vegetables, and a carbohydrate. Eating this much might not exactly feel comfortable, but it? s the best way to gain weight fast.[2]? a large enough breakfast might consist of a three-egg omelet, two slices of bacon or sausage, a cup of roasted breakfast potatoes and a glass of orange juice? for lunch, try a fully dressed turkey club on whole wheat bread, two bananas, and a salad? dinner could be a grilled steak, loaded baked potato and a few cups of grilled veggies. For ayurvedic medicene contact purna clinic gulbarga in 1 month wt increas e4-5 kg no any side effect you take 1 month trail pck and course is 3month.
I am a registered dietitian and a doctor who will help you in managing your weight. You need to provide me your daily food intake details. There are many lifestyle and dietary guidelines that can be followed: take high protein prescribed diet, have paneer, eggs and potatoe daily. Incorporate dry fruits in your diet on a daily basis. Eat a balanced diet as prescribed by a registered dietitian, I being a registered dietitian and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problem. I will also prescribe medicines that will speed up the time to achieve your weight management goals. Gradual weight management is always advisable. An increase in 500 kcal per day can result in increasing the body weight by 0.5 kgs per week. Objective should be to restore a desirable weight/ ideal body weight according to one's age, gender and height. To rebuild body tissues, to maintain a good nutritional status and to maintain ideal body weight. I will need to carry out detailed assessment in your case, after assessing your personal challenges to weight management, I will recommend a strategy to gradually change habits and attitudes that have sabotaged your past efforts. I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for rx.