I had done unsecured sex wth my gf 2 times but both time I remove my pennis when my sperm was coming. But my gf is period is late its almost one week late which was dated 7 december. But till now it had not come yet. We also test pregnancy kit 3 times from morning urine (day first urine) all test are negative. She is feeling as always like periods will come but it is not coming. What should I do to confirm that she ia not pregnant. And if she id pregnant then what precaution she can take to remove pregnancy. We had done sex around 10 of december. Nd around 15 of december.

I had done unsecured sex wth my gf 2 times but both time ...
First of all you should indulge in safe sex using protection to avoid all these. Stressful situations. Now that you already have done the act. Without protection it's hard to say if. Or not she is pregnant. The pregnancy kit can detect a pregnancy only after 3 weeks of intercourse having. A quicker way to determine pregnancy is to give a blood sameple and do a hcg pregnancy test. Please be under the consultation of a good gynecologist for future treatment protocol. All the best to both ofyou.