Hello Doc, can I take hot water bath before sleep in periods? Would it be useful for body ache due to periods?

Hello Doc, can I take hot water bath before sleep in peri...
Hello lybrate-user it's good when you bath with warm water especially in periods but in body aches take warm water bottle n some hot drink like milk with turmeric powder or hot coffee or hot tea it will help you a lot, you can ask for further information.
Hot bath just, like hot fomentation sooths your body. If you feel comfortable after hot bath you can have it .besides that you can also try hot water bottle on your painful area. A hot cup of tea is also soothing. You can also have a spoon of haldi with hot milk.
Yes you can take hot water baths. Ok.
Yes. Hot water shower especially before going to sleep will relieve the menstrual cramps as a result of hot water flowing over the sore areas of the body. Also adding a few drops of essential oils of your choice will help in increasing the overall effect of your healing. Your feedback matters. Thank-you.