My triglycerides level is high i.e. 220. Please suggest me how can I bring down to normal range.

My triglycerides level is high i.e. 220. Please suggest m...
You do not need any medicines for this. Avoid sugars and oily food. Do exercises daily for about 45 minutes daily. Cut down you weight to about 70 kg.
Whole grains high fibre nuts Broccoli onion Leeks garlic exercise yoga meditation all good. Avoid fried and market food and snacks.
Please cut down on sugar and deep fried foods.
Start with lifestyle precautions like diet modification (take a detailed diet consult) and exercise, begin gradually and increase to 45 mins of walking everyday. Repeat levels are 6 weeks if still high you will need medications. Stop drinking and get yourself evaluated for sugar, thyroid and Vitamin D3 also.