Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I'm having a previous placenta previa on my first delivery again i'm conceived with 12 weeks .sometimes I feel mood at that time can I masturbate myself by muscle contraction of orgasm .is it safe for my baby? Do I continue or I should forget this?

Every pregnancy is different. So it depends on age of your pregnancy and status of placenta in this pregnancy and any related complaints in this pregnancy. If you had bleeding in this pregnancy than it is not advisable. If everything is normal in this pregnancy than you can do masturbation but with hygienic way. Do clean with water after to minimize infection. Because infection can spread upward towards baby and can affect it. So if everything is normal than you can do masturbate after first 3 months completed up to 8 month completed. With due risk of infection. Stop anytime if any complications like pain in abdomen, bleeding or increasing white discharge. If this pregnancy also have placenta previa or you had bleeding or Spotting in early pregnancy than no question of doing masturbation. You must not do in that case. Hopefully this will give your doubts a good clarification what to do and how to do.