Dentist prescribed amoxicillin tablets for three days and analgesics (paracetamol n aceclofenac) for tooth decay. Since am having my exams I can not go for x ray or root canal treatment for this two weeks. Is this fine for two weeks? Will I get side effects of these n affect my exam studies? Please reply.

Dentist prescribed amoxicillin tablets for three days and...
It is not advice to take medicine without consulting your dentist. One should not rely on online answers in this regard.
First get rid of tension. Dentist prescribed means hope you visited your dentist. If your tooth decay is not very deep these medicines will help you for two weeks and provide pain relief if you still have pain due to deep caries your dentist might do access opening initial step in root canal treatment after which you won't have pain. So concentrate on your studies you always have a way to get rid of tooth ache. These tablets are safe if prescribed by your doctor and if you don't have history of Allergies to these.
Try to fix your appointment within these days Else continue your antibiotics for 5 to 7 days and meet your dentist asap.
We can't say whether your pain will not occur for two weeks or any particular duration. But these medicines will surely help in reducing the symptoms. Usually 3-5 days course of medicine will not give major side effects but its not advisable to continue the medicines for 2 weeks. I suggest you to go for treatment as this will take hardly 1 hour and later sittings can be given after exams if required.