I have a stone in kidney 25 mm. Please tell me prescription and precaution regarding it. Tell me whether operation must or it may be removed via medicines.

I have a stone in kidney 25 mm. Please tell me prescripti...
Common causes of kidney stones urinary tract infection (uti)? overdoses of vitamin d? mineral imbalance? kidney disease? dehydration? gout? diet home remedies- basil leaves (tulsi) are good for the overall health of kidney. Mix 1 teaspoon of juice from basil leaves with 1 teaspoon of honey and have it daily in the morning. You can also chew two to three basil leaves in order to remove the stones from the urinary tract. The water and potassium content that is present in watermelon is an essential ingredient for a healthy kidney. It helps in regulating and maintaining the level of acid present in the urine. Eating watermelon or drinking its juice everyday will help in flushing out stones from the kidney. Drinking plenty of water daily will produce clear urine each time you urinate. This will eventually help the kidney stones to pass. A proper diet is essential in keeping the kidney healthy and prevent formation of kidney stones. Drinking plenty of water and other fluids or liquids daily will help prevent most types of kidney stones. Consuming too much of calcium rich foods such as spinach, beet, cauliflower, carrots, almonds, sweet breads, coconut, turnip, bengal gram, peas, whole-wheat flour and organ meats like liver and kidney can lead to kidney stones. One should also know to choose a diet that is low in salt and animal proteins. Keep away from condiments such as pickle, alcohol drinks, sauce, cucumber, radish, tomato, asparagus, onion, cabbage, meat and gravies as well as carbonated water. Medicines ayurvedic tab-calcury neeri syrup and chandraprabha vati for treatment consult privately any queries inform me.