Hi I am 42 years old male and I have done extremely well till last 5 years things have completely changed in my life no proper job opportunities no hope that things will fall in place I am on my own as a consultant which is not as encouraging I am planing yo relocate myself and start a small business of my own and take care of my family my planning is very positive says my inner self but I am not able to take a first move and execute my plans I am over thinking on my plans and getting confused with lots of negative vibrations within I know I can achieve but something is stopping me to take the first move may be the fear of failure but I do not have any option except but do something and earn to take care of my family Pls help me how to come out this roller coaster mind set and get into a positive phase of mind Regards Gopidhar. M.

Hi I am 42 years old male and I have done extremely well ...
First decide is it your want or need? Then take 100 % responsibility. Make your STRUCTURE FOR FULFILLMENT meance make a list of your probable businesses then make sure in which you are confident then declear it and come from last result and visualize it how your businesas will show and what action you need to take. Do as per planing and do not stop untill result that is your need.