Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Me and my gf had sex 3 times these year. She took ipill every time and got withdrawal bleeding after 5 days every time and she also gets normal period after 30 days interval. Past 3 months we do not have sex. Today Is her last day of period. But from her nipples some milky fluid is coming only when squeezed and it is not stopping. Why it is happening? Is She Pregnant?

Me and my gf had sex 3 times these year. She took ipill e...
Hi No, if she had just finished her periods and her periods were regular than she can't be pregnant. For milky fluid from nipples, she should check her serum prolactin levels and meet a gynaecologist. It can be because of some other reason.
No she is not pregnant. It is due to hormonal disturbance. Don't make a habit of ipill. If you are doing sex regularly then take regular 21 day pill. Get her S prolactin level and share reports.
hello, lybrate user, secreation of liquid oozes out from breast instead of blood from vagina due to hormonal disbalance and not being d symptoms of pregnancy. which might cease when period is established. to care.