The foreskin of my penis is still intact. Didn't undergo a surgery when I was a kid. I feel very intense pain while having Sex, rather I'm unable to enjoy it due to that pain. What should I do.

The foreskin of my penis is still intact. Didn't undergo ...
Dear Lybrate user. Phimosis is a congenital narrowing of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be retracted. Phimosis is a very common problem. In most of the cases you can clear the problem yourself. Phimosis could cause moderate to severe pain while having vaginal intercourse. Apply oil on your foreskin and on the glans. Move the foreskin forward and back slowly without hurting you much. Because the oil is lubricant, it will be easier than without oil. Do this forward and back movement 20 times several times in a day. Repeat the same every day for around one month. You will get the elasticity and you will be able to retract the foreskin completely. In case if there is no result from the above massage, you can always go for a minor surgical procedure called circumcision. Take care.
YOu have to do circumcision.