ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) is more than normal range, what are the guidelines to make it to normal range, is this more dangerous like hepatitis. Can you suggest what medicine is required for this to cure as early as possible.

ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) is more than normal range, wh...
Take syears Liv 52 two tsp. Twice aday.
SGPT levels are indicator of dying cells and it may be produced due to necrosed muscular cells may be liver or heart, kindly repeat the test and corelate clinically.
Hi Lybrate user SGPT, SGOT are the liver function test if it is not normal it means there is excess work load on your liver due to your eating habits and lifestyle. So I suggest you first adjust your healthy lifestyle and eating habits. That is avoiding unhealthy fat and over spicey food, eat according to your work excess calories has to manage by liver so adjust it. Some ayurveda medicine are very effective to normalize your SGPT and SGOT very soon .for this consult me as soon as possible. Wishing you a healthier life.