Sir my mouth was very smell full. Geico reduce my mouth smell. Pls tell me sir or man.

Sir my mouth was very smell full. Geico reduce my mouth s...
Dear, Main causes of bad breath include: Tobacco: tobacco products cause their own types of mouth odor. Additionally, they increase the chances of gum disease which can also cause bad breath Food: the breakdown of food particles stuck in the teeth can cause odors. Some foods such as onions and garlic can also cause bad breath. Dry mouth: saliva naturally cleans the mouth. If the mouth is naturally dry (for instance, in the morning) or is dry due to a specific disease (such as xerostomia ), odors can build up Dental hygiene: brushing and flossing ensure the removal of small particles of food that can build up and slowly break down, producing odor. Crash diets / Fasting : fasting and low-carbohydrate eating programs can produce halitosis. Drugs/Medicines : certain medications can reduce saliva and, therefore, increase odors. Other drugs can produce odors as they breakdown and release chemicals in the breath. Mouth, nose and throat conditions: sometimes small, bacteria covered stones can form on the tonsils at the back of the throat and produce odor. Diseases: some cancers, liver failure and other metabolic diseases can cause halitosis due to specific mixes of chemicals that they produce. Lifestyle and home remedies for bad breath include: Brush teeth: brush at least twice a day, but preferably after each meal Floss: flossing reduces the build-up of food particles and plaque from between the teeth - brushing only cleans around 60% of the surface of the tooth Clean dentures: anything that goes into your mouth - dentures, bridge, mouth guard - should be cleaned as recommended on a daily basis. Brush tongue: bacteria, food and dead cells commonly build up on the tongue, especially in smokers so brushing the tongue is beneficial for that. Avoid dry mouth: drink plenty of water. Avoid alcohol and tobacco, both of which dehydrate the mouth. Chewing gum or sucking a sweet (preferably sugar-free) can help stimulate the production of saliva. Diet: avoid onions, garlic and spicy food. Sugary foods are also linked to bad breath. Reduce coffee and alcohol consumption. If all above don't work then it's recommended to go for a good dentist. Let me know if I can help you in any possible way. HAVE A GREAT AND HEALTHY LIFE AHEAD :) Regards, Dr. Shalini Tolani.
Dear lybrate-user bad breadth is common problem mainly because of poor oral hygine, gastric problems or food intake (onions fish eggs-odiferous foods). So pls visit your nearby qualified dentist and get your oral cavity examined and if possible cleaned, with proper diet and cleaning habbits I think your problem will be solved. Do not worry.
Hello, bad smell from mouth could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal.
Dear Mr. lybrate-user bad smell from mouth can be due to a variety of reasons. However the two most common cause for the problem is poor oral hygiene & tooth decay. All you have to do is visit your dentist who will do a professional cleaning of your teeth & gums. If cavities are present then you may have to get it restored. All the best.
Get Scaling polishing done from nearby dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.