Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?

Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I d...
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need hexigel ointment until then. You may consult me in person too. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
From what I can understand from your question. I think you have a stone in your sublingual salivary gland duct. Consult an oral surgeon and get the diagnosis done by him so that he can remove it. It can be seen by sialography. I hope this helps.
Under the the tongue if it's close to frenulum may b an ulcer if frenulum attcchment is forward it can b removed show a maxillofacial surg.