My inner thighs near and behind Scortom, sweats a lot and feel like itching all day and I can't stop to rub, it resulted in scratches and very itching. How to cure it.

My inner thighs near and behind Scortom, sweats a lot and...
It may be due to Fungal Infection. Fungus usually grows in absence of oxygen. Exposure to more oxygen helps in preventing fungal growth. Fungal infection occurs due to poor immunity. To get rid of it we need regular exercise and good nutritious food. Avoid all types of shampoo and soap. If You have Faith in Homeopathy - You can apply: Berberis Aquifolium Q & Azadirachta Indica Q (20 % each in pure water) twice daily after washing and drying skin with pure plane water. These are good herbal Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection for perspiring skin. You can Also take some internal medicine for prompt and permanent cure: (1) Tellurium 30  thrice daily for one month. (2) Berberis Aq Q 20 drops twice daily in some water for one month These medicines have no adverse effects if taken under supervision of qualified homeopathic consultant. For more help before & after taking these medicines  you can consult me in person on Lybrate.