In the tip of my penis is getting wet at night time while I am sleeping .i do not know why it was happening .it causes any problem.

In the tip of my penis is getting wet at night time while...
It is normal secretion in a young man.
It could be due to night fall 1.Night fall is common in adolescent age group and young adults. It is due to involuntary ejaculation during sleep in night/early morning. 2.Night fall in moderation relieves sexual tension. 3.Excessive fall can cause weakness, fatigue, sexual problem like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, testicular pain, decrease sperm count. Precaution 1.Do regular aerobic exercise for 1 hour daily like brisk walking/ jogging/running/cycling/swiming 2.Avoid stress, anxiety 3.practice yoga, meditatation, deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control emotion and relieve stress 4.Take good nourishing diet, plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits (onion, garlic,pomegranate help) 5.Avoid spicy, oily,fatty and junk food, 6.Avoid consumption of liquid 2 hours before going to sleep and don't take milk, tea,/coffee before going to bed 7. Take a bath and go for urination just before going t o bed 8.Avoid watching poronographic/erotic pictures/ movies before going to sleep 9.Listen to soothing music which gives peace of mind, read good books before going to sleep 10. Masturbation once in a while wiil control night fall 11. Avoid constipation because upset digestive system can cause night fall 12. Consult sexologist for further advice Treatment- Keggel exercise (pelvic floor exercise-contract the muscle which you use to stop urinating-squeeze for 3 sec, relax for 3 sec, repeat 10-15 times per session and do it 3 times daily.
This is dhatuksheenta or prameha. You should take chandraprabha vati 1-1 tab with milk twice a day. And pranacharya dhatupaushtik churna with milk twice a day. Avoid tea and coffee.