My weight is 71 kg and height is 180 cms. Is my weight is perfect according to my height?

My weight is 71 kg and height is 180 cms. Is my weight is...
Yes it is perfect.
Yes it is perfect.
According to you height and age, your ideal body weight should be in between 68-72 kg and your BMI (body mass index) is 21.9 which is normal.
Hi for reduced weight you should work out as per you consume calories and it will take time just continue work out. Take following remedies for loosing weight 1.arogya vardhini vati 2 tab before lunch and dinner 2. Abhayarishta 4 tsp before lunch nad dinner 3. Morning break fast=mung dal green soup 1 boul and if feel hunger have pomegranate or apple 4.lunch 2 chaati + fruit vegetable + if you like rice 1 bowl and dal + barley soup 5. Evening 4-5 pm have some milk with sunth or any fruit you like 6. Dinner barley soup 2 bowl and one fruit follow this diet you will get reduced weight.