I have yellow teeth and I clean my teeth daily but it not getting clean. What to do?

I have yellow teeth and I clean my teeth daily but it not...
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with / whitening procedures or artificial enamel filling. You may consult me in person too. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
For stained teeth bleaching is the best option. Apply lemon juice and soda bi carb on stained tooth rub gently and rinse properly. Use this remedy once a week brush regularly. Avoid tobacco, betel, alcohol, and gutka like things.
Visit a dentist. And get scaling done. Than you can go even for bleaching.