I had spotting for 2 days then normal periods for 5 days can I be pregnant, test was negative though (hcg urine tes) t.

I had spotting for 2 days then normal periods for 5 days ...
If you mention it as 'normal' period then there should not be Pregnancy.
Hi, If you had normal amount of bleeding for 5 days after 2 days of spotting, then chances of pregnancy is very less.
Hello, please, go for the underlying natural norms * Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body.  * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress, improving Oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow, improving haemoglobin level. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder. •TK, Apple,carrots, cheese,milk, banana,papaya, pomegranate, spinach,almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely. • Tk, Homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ Pulsatilla 200-6 pills, thrice. @ Sepia200 -6 pills, thrice. * Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs.• •Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion •Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up.•Tk, care,