Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.

Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please...
Fair and flawless complexion is everyone? s dream. There are many readymade fairness creams that can lighten your complexion instantly. However, if you want healthy, fair and glowing skin, then you need to work hard and have patience? follow the ctm (cleansing, toning and moisturizing) routine daily? exfoliate your skin at least twice a week. This will help to remove the dead cells and open pores, thus lightening your skin tone? always use sunscreen 20 minutes before stepping out from home. A good sunscreen with spf 40 will help to prevent tan in the indian climate? drink adequate amount of water to keep your body and skin hydrated. A good sleep at night is also very important for healthy and glowing skin. Indulge in home remedies like face packs and scrub for natural fairness fruit pack: fruits can work wonders for your skin and also provide you with naturally glowing skin. Prepare a fruit pack by combining the pulp of an avocado, papaya and cucumber. Then add 2 teaspoons of cream or malai. Mix well to form a paste and apply all over the face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. People with oily or combination skin can avoid adding cream, they can add multani mitti instead into the pack papaya: papaya fruit contains an enzyme called papain that helps to exfoliate the skin, and this makes way for new skin cells to emerge. Papaya also contains vitamin c. Choose a green papaya to make your face mask, papain is most concentrated in a green papaya. To make a papaya mask? peel and slice the papaya? put it in a blender to make a smooth paste? apply it on your skin and leave it for 20 minutes? rinse it away with warm water. Any querries inform me?
do let me know if you also have blackheads? and what current medications and remedies you already tried to treat acne? acne is a common problem in teen. Almost everybody will get pimples during their teen years. First, don't try to self treat acne. Some popular nonprescription acne lotions, cleansers and other skin products can cause a serious reaction (rare), mostly it is normal to have acne in teenage. For pimples it's important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface, avoid touching your face or propping your cheek or chin on your hands. Not only can you spread bacteria, you can also irritate the already inflamed facial skin. Never pick or pop pimples with your fingers, as it can lead to infection and scarring. A dietary therapy with the right medications for pimples can also help a lot. Kojic acid (a natural skin lightener derived from mushroom extract), arbutin (also called bearberry extract), and vitamin c (ascorbic acid) are great alternative ingredients to lighten scars left by acne. Don't use vitamin e or any self prescribed preparations on scars or pimples. Increasing the intake of omega-3 fatty acids through a diet significantly rich in fish and seafood results in lower rates of an inflammatory disease like acne. A low-glycemic-index diet also reduces acne risk. I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for rx.