Sir, I am 26 year old male, last from five days in stool a bit of blood is coming and lite burning at tip of the anus. Please suggest me the medicine and type of diets.

Sir, I am 26 year old male, last from five days in stool ...
Bleeding per rectum is mainly due to to piles.You should get your proctoscopy done under local anaesthetic jelly to confirm the diagnosis.Piles needs surgery for permanent cure.Meanwhile you can apply Shield ointment up too about an inch inside the anus.
Mr. lybrate-user You should avoid oily spicy food on regular basis. Take high fiber diet like green leafy vegetables and fruits. Drink lots of water at least 3 liters a day. For painting you can try Sitz bath. It means sitting in a tub of Luke warm water and contracting and relaxing your anus alternately. You can little Dettol to the water. It is not possible to prescribe medication without clinical examination. So visit a surgeon in person and get examined.