I am facing a problem of ulcers in my mouth again and again. It takes around a week after taking medicine. But after some time again I get ulcers. What should I do now so that I won't get ulcer frequently or never.

I am facing a problem of ulcers in my mouth again and aga...
Hi there are various reasons for mouth ulcers it could be because of spicy food, medications, bad digestion, eating hard food etc. You can go for professional check up to get the exact cause and solution for the same.
Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need t. Rebagen 10, morning one tab & one at night for 5 days, along with c. Becosules 5 cap, for five days in the morning after meals. You may consult me in person too.