I had been regularly using hot water to wash my hair And now I have hairfall I think I have burnt my scalp So what to do.

I had been regularly using hot water to wash my hair And ...
Hair fall, dandruff and tendency for gray hair are dependent on several factors. From stress anaemia to thyroid We have good treatment in homeopathy without causing any side effects. Homoeo medicines are given internally to restore healthy growth of hair and prevent hair fall. For further help, consult privately precautions for care of your hair -take nutritious healthy high protin food -have regular vigorous physical exercise so that blood circulation reaches hair follicles and nourishes the hair. -avoid mental stress and smoking and such unhealthy habits. -use warm or cold water for bath and not very hot water. - hard water is harmful. Boiling and cooling will reduce hardness. - when the hair is wet, it is weaker and don't rub too much with towel. - use wide toothed comb so that there is no pulling pressure on the hair.