I have a white patches in my teeth and one of the doctor said that it was because of low minerals, what should I do in that case, what will help me to remove the patches?

I have a white patches in my teeth and one of the doctor ...
Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Clean & scrub your tongue gently. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with artificial enamel filling. You may consult me in person too.
White patches on tooth can be due to fluorosis or low minerals in enamel of teeth. Go to dental clinic for investigation. Sometimes bleaching also helps to reduce the patches. You should consult the doc.
You can use gc tooth mousse for 2-3 years along with phos- flur mouth rinse it will help.