I am facing pimple problems on my face. Getting holes on face. And black spots. please advise me.

I am facing pimple problems on my face. Getting holes on ...
Hi I would suggest you go to a cosmetic dermatologist for the same. In the mean time you can try this treatment at home  Apply some apple cider vinegar Apple cider vinegar (available bat food stores and online) is a powerhouse when it comes to acting as an acne remedy. Why? It kills off the bacteria that may be causing all the trouble in the first place. It also becomes alkaline, and balances the pH of your skin, which in turn makes it harder for bacteria to thrive. To top it off it’s an astringent, like lemon juice, and will help dry up excess oil. Keeping that in mind, don’t overdo and dry out your skin too much. This could cause the sebaceous glands overproduce to compensate, therefore triggering an outbreak. You will need… -Pure unfiltered apple cider vinegar -Fresh water Directions Wash your face with water and pat dry. Using a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water, dip a cotton ball into vinegar and apply it directly to the blemish. Leave on for at least 10 minutes, or overnight. Reapply several times a day, washing face thoroughly after each time. Make sure to use a moisturizer afterwards as well if you feel like your skin is getting dry.