I had my first sex with my hubby I can not allow him to do. I can not tolerate the pain after 5 to 6 attempt. And his body got hotter and fell stress and his organ wouldn't get up. What shall we do for this Doctor.

I had my first sex with my hubby I can not allow him to d...
Pain will remain for few days and gradually subside when you do regularly.
Hello Don't worry regarding this. During first time sex it is normal. Because normally vaginal opening is covered with a layer called hymen. while intercourse first time it get rupture. Due to rupturing of this layer pian and bleeding is normal. keep patience.
Use some lubricants or proper foreplay so that you get wet and can perform easily.
First time intercourse is alwyz painful. It will be alright as the time goes by. Sexual arousal is most important before doing sex. It relaxes the muscle and smoothen the path. Soo give some time in foreplay. And if this continued then you need some treatment. And fr your husband it will be alright if he follows some advise. Contact me in private soo that I can query more and can give some advise.