Hi. I am 28 years old male, Working in US company in daily night shifts. I sit and work for around 10 hours. I am having uneven pain like current shock like pain while moving my leg. At some sought of movement, it get severe pain (not muscle) internally, I think nerves. In sleep some of my body parts like Ribs, Neck, Knees and lower in spine tends to some air lock or something, I am unable to move for around two days. Went to general physician and discussed, he gave medicine but no use. He said that go to some orthopedic or neuro guy, you will get the solution. Please Help me. I am suffering to move. Unable to walk properly.

Hi. I am 28 years old male, Working in US company in dail...
This may be neuromuscular pain sitting in one position for long. Consult an orthopaedic surgeon. Exercises are of help. You may obtain methycobalamin 500 at OTC counters which may be taken twice a day for a month. Also take cacium and vitamin D3 supplements if available OTC. Do hot fomentation and massage with olive oil. Avoid alcohol and grapefruit juices, wines.Drink plenty of plain water for good hydration. Do intermittent walking while in work at office like stretching of leg, back.
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Ferrum phos 200x + Kali mur 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days and consult private online.
Tk muscle relaxant medicine after relief. Rest must for 3 days. Avoid long sitting tk soft pillow for back support. Avoid toward bending and lifting weights. Stretching exercises with physiotherapy treatment best option for you.