I am planning to brass my tooth how long will it take period nd durations of treatment.

I am planning to brass my tooth how long will it take per...
Hello Lybrate user, Orthodontic treatment (braces) can take a time duration of around approximately 1.2-2 years depending on the extent of the malocclusion or the severity of your dental condition. You need to ask your Orthodontist regarding the time duration for your treatment.
hello you can go for braces(orthodontic) treatment. it can take 1.5 to 2 years depending upon case to case.
Dear Lybrate user, the amount of time required for braces/orthodontic treatment depends on the type of problem, the intensity of problem and whether you are getting fixed or removable orthodontic treatment. Visit your local dentist for a detailed clinical checkup and xray examination.
If u mean braces for irregular teeth it takes about eighteen months
A rough estimation is 1 years of treatment with regular monthly check ups. As per the severity of case, time period increases.