I hv dandruff in my hairs I treated them with different shampoos but no affects were seen. What should I do now?

I hv dandruff in my hairs I treated them with different s...
Hi user, the following remedies can help you in treating the problem of dandruff and give you healthy shiny hair. 1. You can apply ketoconazole lotion on your scalp as it is extremely effective for treating fungal infections such as dandruff. 2. Applying mahabhringraj oil on your scalp and massage, finish the process by giving hot water fomentation. Mahabhringraj is a herbal oil used for treatment of hair related problems. 3. You can put 1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils before going to bed. You can take pranacharya allergen capsule twice a day. Increase the intake of proteins such as soybean, egg white and pulses and avoid foods that are junk, fried, spicy or fermented. It is also advisable to avoid tea and coffee. 4. You should apply only ayurvedic shampoo and avoid any synthetic shampoos. Do pranayama every morning.