Respected doctor. please tell me can posture during stationary exercise bike workout harm the back? I am aksing because I think that posture is not good as we are slightly bend.

Respected doctor. please tell me can posture during stati...
It is important to know how to use an exercise bike the right way. If your posture is poor, you'll reduce your overall results and may even cause injury to your neck, back, knee and hips. Making right adjustments of your equipment will allow you to pedal fast, hard and without worrying about posture or too much pressure on joints. 1) Seat - you'll want a height in which your legs are slightly bent when pedaling. You never want your legs to be fully bent or fully straight. 2) Handlebars - if your static cycle offers handlebar adjustments then choose a position that enables your arms to be fully extended. 3) Feet - do not pedal with your toes. Use your complete foot. 4) Back Posture - your back should be straight. Donot bend forward to grab handlebars or pedal. If you do so, you are putting excess pressure on your back and neck. 5) Footwear - always wear good sport shoes/ sneakers when pedaling. Never opt for barefoot cycling. Follow the above rules while cycling and I ensure You will never bother your joints.