Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I am 24 complete and suffering from so many problem due to over masturbation, please help me. 1. My penis is bend downwards. 2. Sperm leakage during the excitement of penis. 3. Sometimes I feel sharp pain for some seconds during urination. 4. Lack of hardness in penis. 5. I discharge so early it's embracing in front of my gf. 6. Don't have beard may be due to low testosterone level (my guess) Please help me.

Masturbation is normal and does not cause physical problems or sexual problems. Also do not give any importance to advertisement that mention that masturbation cause health problems or destroys life, and masturbation does not require any treatment. Other problems are due to stress / anxiety, so relax and do exercise. However to exclude other cause you need to do some blood tests like sugar and testosterone. Stop smoking if you smoke. If you are taking any medicine or nutritional supplement on regular basis then it may be due to side effect of that.