I have a problem at night my sperm is out to my penis I have no thought why please help me for relief.

I have a problem at night my sperm is out to my penis I h...
Nightly emission of semen is pretty common at your age. No need to get worried. You can try homeopathic medicines as those are very much effective for this condition.
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. A nocturnal emission or involuntary leakage is an involuntary ejaculation of semen that occurs during sleep or along with urine while urination. Studies show that approximately 83% of men experience a nocturnal emission or leakage at some point in their lives. There is nothing wrong with a person if he or she experiences a nocturnal orgasm or nocturnal emission or leakage, as they are normal and healthy experiences. If you have experienced a wet dream, you should not feel ashamed. There is no way to prevent nocturnal orgasms or emissions from happening. Sage tea is the best home remedy which is used to treat conditions such as nightfall. If you drink at least two cups in a day, the chances of getting wet dreams will reduce too. Take fenugreek with honey on a regular basis. Exercise regularly and practice yoga and meditation to keep calm and relaxed. I suggest online sex counseling. Take care.