My teeth color changed from White to Yellow. How to clean my teeth to get white teeth.

My teeth color changed from White to Yellow. How to clean...
Go for scaling and cleaning your teeth and if required go for bleaching procedure.
Better go for bleach.
My lybrate frnd , u use a tooth paste. Gumfort gel. It is Homoeopathy medicated.
Get a home based bleaching kit from your dentist after scaling in the clinic.
By getting your teeth cleaned professionally and getting them bleached or veneered.
Visit dentist for scalling and in office teeth whitening. Home remedy will not work.
1. U can go for clening and polishing. 2 you can go for bleaching.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night.
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Scaling is a painless and a non-invasive procedure. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.