I look so aged than my age due to malnutrition. Can I overcome this malnutrition now. Will the aged looks revert back. Suggest some tips to gain weight.

Hi lybrate-user, If you want to gain weight, then I would recommend you a easy diet plan, Do some exercise also, it will help you to gain weight. No needs to take any supplement. Diet Plan: 1. MORNING: banana shake (2 bananas and 1 glass of milk) sprouts Brown Bread with 2 eggs Or paneer stuffed paratha 2. LUNCH: 1 soup bowl of dal 1 small size bowl of green veg 1 small plate of rice 3 to 4 phulka paneer 100 to 150 gm in day time 3. LATE AFTERNOON: 1 fruit and coffee with 4 cookies 4. DINNER: 1 soup bowl of dal 1 small size of bowl green veg 3 to 4 phulka paneer 100 to 150 gm 5. LATE NIGHT: 1 glass of milk improves your water intake. If you want to know more or any medicinal treatment for that, then contact me again.
To look young you have to aim for spiritual. Mental. And physical wellness. Easiest thing first. 1. Laugh at least 50 times a day 2. Smile 50 times. 3. Watch less news 4. Watch more comedy serials. 5.Play with kids. Diet 1. Drink more water 2. Take two lemons daily. 3. 15 almonds 4. One Banana + apple 5. Spinach 6. Tomato & pumpkin soup 7. Cheese + paneer 8. Eggs & Fish. Exercise 30 mins daily. Walk in park or Yoga. Stay Cheerful. You will always look 18.
Take high protein diet.