I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.

I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very ...
It is natural to feel low and miss the person you have lost. However if it is interfering with your sleep, studies or general well being, or if you feel suicidal, you need to consult a psychiatrist. It is common to feel low, cry, feel like you are alone, or lose your self confidence. Usually time is the best healer. However if things are too difficult to handle you should talk to a psychiatrist or counselor. Confide in someone close to you, who will support you in this difficult time. Don't cut off from friends or family, even if you feel like you want to be alone.
Take deep long breathings regularly which decreses your shadripu of mind like fear lonelyness anger stress tension worry etc eat cow ghee along with food daily drink cow milk empty stomach regularly avoid non veg fermented food basi food pizza pasta paneer curd bakery products etc take sarswatarista 2-2 tsp + 2-2 tsp of simple water after food twice in a day for more details consult privetly.
YOu can try diverting mind by meditation and yoga. Or else you need antidepressants.