I always have a back ache and stomach ache no medicine is able to cure it please help me to cure this problem.

I always have a back ache and stomach ache no medicine is...
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
Hi take chitrakadi vati and shool vajrini tab 1-1 tab after lunch and dinner. Take pranacharya udar bhaskar kshar churna twice a day. And pranacharya live cure capsule twice a day. Avoid spicy food and non vegetarian.