I am having depression problem wht should I have to do m having lots of problem becoz of this.

I am having depression problem wht should I have to do m ...
hello sufi if you have done psychological assesmant go for counselling .and relaxation therapy
You need to take antidepressant medication or try natural methods like this .If you feel depressed, it's best to do something about it — depression doesn't just go away on its own. In addition to getting help from a doctor or therapist, here are 5 things you can do to feel better. 1.Exercise. Take a 15- to 30-minute brisk walk every day — or dance, jog, or bike if you prefer. People who are depressed may not feel much like being active. In addition to getting aerobic exercise, some yoga poses can help relieve feelings of depression. Two other aspects of yoga — breathing exercises and meditation — can also help people with depression feel better. 2.Nurture yourself with good nutrition. Depression can affect appetite. One person may not feel like eating at all, but another might overeat. Proper nutrition can influence a person's mood and energy. So eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and get regular meals (even if you don't feel hungry, try to eat something light, like a piece of fruit, to keep you going). 3.Identify troubles, but don't dwell on them. Try to identify any situations that have contributed to your depression. When you know what's got you feeling blue and why, talk about it with a caring friend. Talking is a way to release the feelings and to receive some understanding. 4. Express yourself. With depression, a person's creativity and sense of fun may seem blocked. Exercise your imagination (painting, drawing, doodling, sewing, writing, dancing, composing music, etc.) and you not only get those creative juices flowing, you also loosen up some positive emotions. Take time to play with a friend or a pet, or do something fun for yourself. Find something to laugh about — a funny movie, perhaps. Laughter helps lighten your mood. 5.Try to notice good things. Depression affects a person's thoughts, making everything seem dismal, negative, and hopeless. If depression has you noticing only the negative, make an effort to notice the good things in life. Try to notice one thing, then try to think of one more. Consider your strengths, gifts, or blessings. Most of all, don't forget to be patient with yourself. Depression takes time to heal. If you are happy with these answers please click on "useful” link so that I can know my efforts are not wasted. If you want more clarifications please ask me directly and not in open questions session.
Dear Sufi, Clinical depression is different from English word depression. Please answer the following questionnaire and get back to me online text. Brief Patient Health Questionnaire (BPHQ) Over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by any of the following problems? Please mark as 0.Not at all 1.Less than 7 days 2.More than 7 days 3. Nearly every day a. Little interest or pleasure in doing things b. Feeling down, depressed, or hopeless c. Trouble falling or staying asleep or sleeping too much d. Feeling tired or having little energy e. Poor appetite or overeating f. Feeling bad about yourself — or that you are a failure or have let yourself or your family down g. Trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television h. Moving or speaking so slowly that other people could have noticed. Or the opposite — being so fidgety or restless that you have been moving around a lot more than usual i. Thoughts that you would be better off dead or of hurting yourself in some way.