I used to mouth ulcer frequently. This started from my birth onwards. The ulcer will last for at least 10 days & it is very painful. I tried a variety of ointments (dologel-ct) tablets. But there is no permanent stop for this.?

I used to mouth ulcer frequently. This started from my bi...
Mouth ulcers can be due to various reasons like stress, vitamin deficency, iron deificiency, irregular bowel habits. Any mouth ulcer once if happens will take 8-10 days to heal. Try to first find out the reason for the mouth ulcers.
Hi, this condition is called recurrent aphthous stomatitis. Here, a patient gets mouth ulcers at different sites, ulcers remains for 7 to 10 days and then heal by itself. Dologel ct will give only temporary relief. There are many causes of such ulcers. If you frequently get these ulcers i. E. Every month, then you need to visit an oral medicine specialist for treatment. Regards.
Hi, there are various reasons for mouth ulcers it could be because of spicy food, medications, bad digestion, eating hard food etc. You can go for professional check up to get the exact cause and solution for the same.