Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, I have a question regarding my father. He is 51 years old and diabetic. The sugar levels generally come out to be below 200. He is addicted to tobacco. I wanted to ask if we can give him nicorex or something for breaking the addiction inspite of the diabetes. Please reply.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello lybrate-user. Even nicotine chewing gum can not cure tobacco addiction. Unless he develops very strong willpower. And get his HBA1C checked which reflects 3 months average sugar.
3 people found this helpful
Yes you can happily.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.