I had cough and cold and then I had few cocktails and drinks .I lost my voice after that. It has been 5 days and my voice is still not back Tried everything from soups to hot tea and honey and ginger .please help .I don't want this to be a permanent voice. My throat also pains a bit and I'm a singer but I'm unable to sing. I don't want to lose my voice .what should I do.

I had cough and cold and then I had few cocktails and dri...
1. Avoid exposure to cold 2. Take bath with little warm water 3. Do steam inhalation regularly at least once a day 4. Warm salt water gargles daily 5 no cold water / cold drinks / ice creams and so on 6. No smoking 7. Wash hands after use of bath room and before and after eating food. 8 more warm liquids for medicine contact on private consultation.
Take Tamboola rasayana 0.2gms 3 times daily. Kantasudhakar vati to chew 3to 6 times a day. Sitophaladi choorna 1 tsp with honey twice daily.