My mother is Diabetes and BP patient, for the past 4 days her legs are swollen in condition.

My mother is Diabetes and BP patient, for the past 4 days...
Restrict salt Nd water intake in night no green leafy veggies at nite as they contain sodium Nd no processed food like packaged soups sauces Nd biscuits
Hello, Excess salt consumption should be refrained. Table use of salt should completely be eliminated. No refined and ready to eat products allowed. Banana, coconut water will help her.
Hi This condition is called congestive cardiac failure As because of diabetes age and other ailments the heart gets week it cannot pump blood in forward direction and blood regurgitates back and causes swellling in leg She would be given diuretics And some tablets to strengthen the heart Treatment should be started immidiately Medicines can be written in private consults only according to site rules Thanks Take swelling seriously and start meds.