Is prostate enlargement possible in 23 year age? I am facing problem in toilet and urinate so many times.

Is prostate enlargement possible in 23 year age? I am fac...
Prostatic enlargement at 23 is less likely. Looks like you have urinary tract infection. Drink plenty of fluids, coconut water also will help. Equisetum Hyemale 200 is a homoeopathic medicine, 4 pills thrice daily will help u.
Dear lybrate-user! Prostate enlargement is usually a problem of ages >40 years in males. However urinary tract infection can also cause similar symptoms. Hence please get your urine microscopy and culture done, one renal function test, one ultrasound lower abdomen focussing on kidneys bladder prostate and post voidal urine. Do not forget to get your fasting and post prandial blood glucose tested. Please get back to me with reports. Best wishes.
Yes is possible However you should do urine test for - routine and culture first. Drink plenty of water Take a glass of mixed fruit juice daily Take Can nothris 30 - thrice daily for next 10 days Get back to me with the report.
Mr. lybrate-user. Increase in frequency of toilet does not always mean prostate enlargement. It is most commonly urinary tract infection. Visit a doctor and get a urine investigation done. Drink lots of water. Hope it helps.