Hello doctor I had attacked a problem of mouth ulcer I wish to use Himalaya mouth ulcer gel it is good or bad.

Hello doctor I had attacked a problem of mouth ulcer I wi...
Apply honey rather thn aplyng these thngs.
you can use dologel ointment apply on affected area before meals.
You use pansoral g applied thrice daily in affected area.
you can use it.no side effects....commonly occurring ulcers should heal within 3 to 4 days...if it persists after one week kindly get it checked
It's not good use sporolac tab. Twice a day fr 5 days it will heal ur ulcer
Sir for a mouth ulcer, mucopain gel gives good relief. But if it is very big or keeps coming often and appears in teo three places then please visit a dentist to find out the cause for that.
Hello, you can add a pinch of baking soda in water and rinse with it. This home remedy will help to heal your ulcer. You can visit a physician and get vitamin B levels checked. If less, you can take supplements for it.