My son is 14 months and his teeth are discoloring. He also ticking his naval and prvt parts like its itching. Sometimes he also lies down on floor tummy down side. Is it serious? What to do for his teeth? He is bottle feeder.

Hello, The itching and the running of the abdomen are normal Developmental traits in a child which you should not worry about. The child will grow out of it. Regarding discolourations of the teeth, my advice would be to stop bottle feeding, if you are giving any supplements like oral iron they also cause teeth discolouration. For any other query you can contact me directly through Lybrate.
Lying on tummy is fine and in fact comfortable fir the baby .Tickling pvt parts canbe a habit and will come out of it but you have to think of fungal infection there and put Candid powder and see if ther is any difference. Discoloring teeth can be due to chocolates or some foods he is taking and you have to stop bottle and feed with a s spoon or sipper.