My lover left me alone so I can not control my feeling doctor I got depressed in it and I thought of live alone I am feel like this for more than 3 year and I use to see him every where i.can not control in it and decided to suicide please give a solution for it please doctor.

My lover left me alone so I can not control my feeling do...
The end of a relationship often feels like the end of the world. After all the time and energy you have invested in it, it is very painful when it gets over. Keep in mind that life is full of ups and downs; nothing is permanent. The pain you feel today will go away with time. Give yourself time to heal. Give time, time. In the meanwhile don't isolate yourself from your friends and family. Confide in someone you are comfortable with. Make a list of life goals, and plan how to achieve them. Relationships are an important part of your life, but they are not everything. Spend time with those close to you, indulge in some enjoyable activities. Keep yourself busy. Slowly you will see that there is a lot to life. However if you are feeling suicidal, consult a psychiatrist immediately. Don't wait to feel worse.