Sir, mam, My exams are going on. Owing to good study with out any stress the whole day, I am unable to sleep at night and can pass the whole night awake lining, so please suggest me something to counter this issue?

Sir, mam, My exams are going on. Owing to good study with...
Hello, There must be something, which is bothering you. You can feel free and share it, your details and information will be confidential. Right now your priority should be your exams. I am sharing a few tips with you, which will help you: Wake up at the same time each day-However, if you suffer from insomnia you should get up at the same time every day in order to train your body to wake at a consistent time. Eliminate alcohol and stimulants like nicotine and caffeine. (If you are on any medication let me know, we will discuss about it). Exercise regularly- you can choose any exercise which you love to do can be yoga, gyming, swimming, out door games. Should not exercise 3-4 hours before your sleeping time. Don't do other activities on bed like chatting, study, or make phone calls, while in bed or even in the bedroom, avoid watching television or listening to the radio. Do not eat or drink right before going to bed. Make your sleeping environment comfortable. Temperature, lighting, and noise should be controlled Get all your worrying over with before you go to bed. If you find you lay in bed thinking about tomorrow, you can do that just after dinner. Reduce stress-There are a number of relaxation therapies and stress reduction methods but for that you need to visit a professional, meanwhile try deep breathing. Eat healthy.
Dear Lybrate user stress due to exams is playing role here. It's effecting your sleep cycle. Try including some physical activity daily. May be a morning walk or few minutes of running in evening. This will help you to get tired and will may help in getting sleep. Plus also reduce your stress. Also follow a time table, take breaks while studying. Too much of studying can also affect your recall and learning. So make sure to relax. All the best.
YOu try to get sleep after the exams and till then you study whenever you can .After the study you relax mind and doing meditaion will help.