I am suffering from hearing loss since past 6 years. I can hear but not from far. And sometime suddenly I went to deep thoughts. Fearing to talk through phone. I went to check up. But they told like you are normal kinda some nerves problem so gave some medications. Please suggest me my confidence is decreasing day by day. I like to stay alone all the day.

I am suffering from hearing loss since past 6 years. I ca...
Sir, I understand that you are suffering from hearing loss since 6 years. Yes hearing loss could be very frustrating and can lead to social aloofness. I would advise to visit the audiologist who will assess your hearing .the hearing tests will provide information regarding your severity and nature of hearing loss. Hearing aids help you to hear better. There are several models and the hearing specialist will prescribe the suitable one. Do not hesitate to seek professional help. Your confidence will improve once you have the solutions for your hearing problems .you could reach me for all hearing related solutions.