My friend is having high pain in her heel which rises upto knee and sometimes upto back. She has had an xray for the heel and ankle but nothing is there. Sometimes it just pains that she is unable to put her foot on floor and sometimes it is just fine. Not able to understand whats wrong, if something is there it should have been there in Xray. She consulted a doctor he gave her iron tablets after seeing xray. Please suggest what to do.

My friend is having high pain in her heel which rises upt...
Do icing daily 15 min .and do proper stretch.
Calf Stretches Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and. Put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Downward dog yoga stretch Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Wall calf stretch.
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Calc phos 200x + Nat mur 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days than inform private online.